IDBI Credit Card Customer Care
If you have an IDBI credit card and have any queries with respect to your card, you can have them addressed by contacting the bank’s customer care centre.
IDBI Credit Card Toll-Free and Tolled Numbers
You can call the following toll-free and tolled numbers to have your credit card queries addressed:
- 1800 425 7600 (toll-free. Can be called to hotlist your credit card)
- 022 4042 6013 (tolled and can be called to hotlist your credit card)
- 1800 22 6999 (to hotlist your credit card)
- 022 67719100 (tolled)
While these are credit card specific customer care numbers, other numbers (for general issues) you can also call are:
- 1800 209 4324
- 1800 200 1947
- 1800 22 1070
IDBI Credit Card Enquiries
As a cardholder, you may at some point face these common situations. Here’s what you need to do to solve them:
In Case of Credit Card Theft: In case your card has been stolen or is lost, you will have to block or hotlist your credit card to prevent any unauthorised transactions. To do this, you will have to call:
- 1800 425 7600
- 022 4042 6013
- 1800 22 6999
In Case You Card Has Been Blocked: In case your credit card has been mistakenly blocked, you will have to contact IDBI’s customer service centre to determine why the card was blocked. You can also request the customer service executive to unblock your card. However, in most cases, you will be asked to apply for a replacement credit card.
IDBI Credit Card Customer Care International Helpline Details
Overseas IDBI credit card holders can call the following number for any problems they may have with their credit card:
- +91 22 677 19100
IDBI Bank Email Address Details
Prefer sending the bank an email? You can do so by addressing it to:
For queries or complaints regarding the Reward Points you have earned, send an email to:
IDBI Credit Card Grievance Redressal
In order to ensure that your queries are addressed to the best of their ability, IDBI has a grievance redressal mechanism along with an escalation matrix.
Here’s the escalation matrix to follow to have your concerns addressed:
- Call the customer care centre, visit the branch, send an email, or write to the bank. Whichever method you do end up choosing, do remember to include the following details:
- Your full name.
- Your credit card number.
- Required contact details. This can include (but is not limited to) your phone number, address, email, etc.
- If your complaint is with respect to a transaction, you will also need to provide the reference number for the transaction.
- If you do not receive a response within 8 business days from the date of filing your complaint, or the response given to you is unsatisfactory, you can escalate your complaint to the Grievance Redressal Officer.
- You can contact the Grievance Redressal Officer on all business days from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The contact details of the officer are:Shri Gupta Banerjee, GM and GROIDBI Bank Ltd., Credit Cards, RBG,13th Floor, B Wing, IDBI Tower,WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade,Mumbai 400 005Phone: 022 6655 2129
- If your complaint is not addressed or not adequately addressed within 11 working days from registering your complaint, you can approach the Principal Nodal Officer (PNO). You can contact the PNO between 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday (except on second and fourth Saturdays).
- The contact details of the PNO are:Smt. Jyati Chakraborthy, Principal Nodal Officer and General Manager,IDBI Bank Ltd., Customer Care Centre,19th Floor, D Wing, IDBI Tower,WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade,Mumbai 400 005Phone: 022 6655 2143
- You can also register a complaint with the CGRO online by filling the CGRO complaint form. You can find this form on the bank’s website.
Write to IDBI Bank
You can also write to the bank and have your concerns looked into. Address your letters to:
IDBI Bank Ltd.
IDBI Tower, WTC Complex,
Mumbai – 400 005
FAQs on IDBI Credit Card Customer Care
- Other than email is there any way that I can register a complaint?You can also register a complaint by filing an online complaint form. You can find the form on the bank’s website.
- What do I do if I have a dispute regarding the charges on my card?If you want to dispute the charges on your card, you will need to contact the bank’s customer care service centre.
- Can I register a complaint via SMS?Yes, you can register a complaint via SMS. All you need to do is type ‘IDBICARE’ and send it to 9220800800.
- How do I track the status of my complaint?To track the status of your complaint, you can navigate to the ‘Track Complaint’ page on the bank’s website. You will be required to enter your complaint number. Once you do so, you will be able to track the status of your complaint.