How to Transfer money by LBC Express in Philippines
With providers like WorldRemit,remitty, you can send money to LBC in the Philippines that will be available to collect, in cash, within minutes of the transfer being made. The cash will be available to collect from any branch of LBC Express across the country. All your recipient needs to do is to collect the cash is one form of government-issued photo ID (passport, Philippine driver’s licence or ID card) and their transaction number.
- Cash can be collected within minutes of the transfer being made
- LBC Express offers lower fees and a higher than bank exchange rates to give cusotmers more Philippine Pesos in their recipient’s pocket
Some of the transfer money providers do offer low fees and competitive exchange rates when you send cash to LBC Express. Plus, there are no fees for your recipient to pay on collection.
SEND MONEY BY LBC
Steps on How To Send Money Through LBC Express
LBC SEND MONEY – Here are the steps on how to send money to your loved ones anywhere in the Philippines through LBC Express.
Thesedays, there are a lot of ways on how to send money to your loved ones anywhere in the Philippines. One is through money transfer companies like the LBC Express.
LBC is most popular in the field of money transfer transactions and as well package deliveries. It has a lot of branches nationwide that is why it is convenient to send and receive money and package through this courier.
Are you planning to make an LBC send money transaction soon? If you are a first-timer, you got to fill up a membership form before proceeding with the process of sending money through LBC Express.
Steps to send money online by LBC
Here are the simple steps in making an LBC send money transaction as a first-timer.
Step 1 – Visit an LBC branch nearest to you. Bring at least one(1) valid ID with you.
Step 2 – Get a copy of the LBC Money Remittance Form and provide the necessary information requested in the form.
Step 3 – Submit your duly-accomplished form to an LBC personnel together with the amount of money you will send and the ID. You will also have to pay for the fee depending on the amount of money you will send.
If you are a first-timer, you will be given a membership form.
Step 4 – Provide factual and accurate information on the membership form and submit it to the LBC personnel after.
Step 5 – Wait for the receipt that will confirm your transactions.
The receipt that will be issued to you will continue the control number or code needed by the receiver in claiming the money. Be sure to send a copy of the control number or code to the receiver of the money
How to send cash to LBC Express in the Philippines
Making an LBC Express money transfer for cash pickup is quick, convenient and secure. Just follow this simple process:
- Visit online money transfer money vendor website and select Philippines from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list
- Select ‘Cash pickup’ as the preferred service
- Choose ‘Metrobank, LBC, PS Bank or Palawan’ as the payout-network
- Enter the transfer amount
- Create a free account or log in if you haven’t already done so
- Add your recipient’s details or choose someone you’ve sent to before
- Pay online
LBC Express will send you and your recipient SMS confirmation once the transfer is complete and the funds are ready to collect.
What is the maximum limit for transfers to LBC, Philippines?
The maximum amount that you can send for cash pickup to LBC in the Philippines is 100,000 Philippine Pesos (PHP) per transfer. However, lower limits may apply depending on the country you make the transfer from and the payment method.
What other ways can you transfer money to the Philippines ?
Sending money for cash pickup to LBC Express may not be the most convenient way to support your loved ones. If that’s the case, there are several other transfer types you can use:
- Cash Pickup – You can send cash to a number of other operators in the Philippines and choose from more than 15,000 pickup locations.
- Bank transfer – Make a direct transfer to current, savings and business accounts with Banco de Oro (BDO), Metrobank, PNB, Landbank, BPI and other major banks in the Philippines.
- Mobile money – Make a transfer to GCash and SMART mobile money accounts and the money will be available in minutes.
- WorldRemit Wallet – Transfer money instantly to your recipient’s WorldRemit Wallet, which can be used to send, receive and hold their money.
- Airtime Top UP- Top up the airtime of your friends and family’s mobile phones on all the major networks in the Philippines from thousands of miles away.