Airtel is one of the leading Indian telecom service providing companies for so long. Airtel has been offering its services for many years and has millions of active users with good feedback. Airtel provides all kinds of telecom benefits and Airtel emergency data loan is one of them. So, if you are an Airtel user and want to take benefit of Airtel emergency data then read the best way to get an emergency data loan in Airtel.
How to take 1gb Loan In Airtel?
To get emergency data Airtel loan dial *141*567# from your Airtel sim and press the call button. Using this Airtel emergency internet code will let you take the data loan on your Airtel sim with so ease. After calling on this code it will take a few couple of seconds to provide you emergency net in Airtel sim.
Get Airtel Emergency Data Loan Using USSD Code
To get an emergency data pack in Airtel follow the below-mentioned steps –
- Open your phone dialer app.
- Dial *141*567# on your mobile.
- Press the call button and wait.
- After some time you will receive a message for getting Airtel emergency net loan.
Airtel Emergency Data Plan Using Customer Care Number
You can also get Airtel 1gb loan using the Airtel customer care number. All you have to do is dial the care number of Airtel company and tell your executive to provide you Airtel data loan on your sim. After matching your name and other details they will provide you emergency internet Airtel instantly. So, don’t wait and dial airtel emergency data code or customer care no. to take an emergency data loan in Airtel sim.
Can I Get 1gb Data Pack In Airtel Using My Airtel App?
Airtel does not provide Airtel emergency data recharge using the My Airtel app as on date . But to get an Airtel emergency internet balance you can use your mobile dialer application with so ease. Just open the phone dialer app and dial *141*567# then press the call button. It may take a few seconds to proceed with your request and then you will get your Airtel data emergency loan.
Airtel Data Loan
Airtel customers can get an 80MB 2G data loan or an 80MB 3G/4G data loan for Rs 27 with a two-day validity period that can be used across 2G/3G/4G networks. You can obtain an Airtel data loan using the methods listed below.
How to Get a Data Loan from Airtel
- 1st step: Launch the dialer app on your phone
- 2nd step: Dial *141*567#
- 3rd step: Wait for the message to appear on the screen of the phone
- Finally, confirm your data loan to receive advance 4G data.
- You can also easily obtain a data loan by dialing 52141.
- You can use the internet service after obtaining an internet loan until the loan pack expires
How To Take Data Loan In Airtel By Calling:
- Launch the caller app.
- Dial this airtel data loan number: 52141.
- Give a call on the above dialled number.
- Choose your confortbale language.
- Listen to the instructions carefully.
- Press the suitable number to take data loan.
- In the end, you will receive the required airtel internet loan.
How To Take 1GB Loan in Airtel Number:
- Open your phone’s dialler app.
- Dial this airtel 1GB data loan number: *141*567#
- Make a call on the above USSD Code.
- A pop-up message appears on the screen.
- Select the data loan amount as 1GB.
- Finally, confirm your airtel data loan.
- 1GB of advance 4G Internet gets credited in airtel.
How To Avail Airtel Advance Data Via Thanks App
You can also try out the Airtel Thanks app to get loan in airtel mobile number.For this, you need to first download and install the Airtel Thanks app on your smartphone. Now, launch the app, login and navigate to the Services section followed buy a tap on the Advance Internet option.
How To Take 1GB Loan In Airtel?
To take 1GB loan in Airtel sim you can dial Airtel emergency data loan code *141*567# from your phone. This code will easily provide your 1 GB internet loan on your AIrtel sim without taking much time. Some people also know this code as Airtel 1 GB data loan code by which they can request to Airtel company for Airtel 1GB data loan.
What Is The Best Way To Take Airtel Data Loan 4G 2022
You can use two methods to take emergency data in Airtel sim number. Whether you use Airtel emergency data code or its customer care number you will be able to take MB loan on your Airtel sim with so ease.
Airtel is one of the popular and trusted companies which has been providing its services for so long. So there is no chance that they will reject your Airtel emergency data loan request.
What If I Do Not Pay Emergency Data Loan Airtel?
If you do not pay the airtel emergency internet loan you have taken before then the company will automatically deduct it from your account. Wherever you recharge your Airtel sim with data services, the company will auto deduct the amount of internet you have taken as a loan for your Airtel number.
How Can I Borrow 1.5 GB In Airtel?
You can borrow 1.5 GB in Airtel sim by using the latest Airtel emergency data loan number. Just open your phone dialer application and dial *141*567# code and then press the call button. This process might take some seconds and then it will ask how much internet you want to take as Airtel net loan on your sim number.
What Is Airtel Emergency Data Loan Code?
Airtel emergency internet balance code is *141*567# that you have to dial from your phone to get an emergency data loan in Airtel.
Can I Get Free Data In Airtel?
Yes, you can get free data in Airtel sim by using the Airtel free data code available on several website.
Airtel Advance Talktime Loan
Here are the terms and condition to obtain an Airtel credit talktime loan:
- To qualify for a talktime loan, your Airtel main account balance must be less than Rs 5
- To apply for advance talktime credit, your Airtel number must be at least 90 days old. Otherwise, you will be ineligible
- Airtel charges an additional fee as a service charge at the time of the talktime loan refund
- Airtel will deduct the loan amount from your next recharge automatically
How to Take a Talktime Loan from Airtel
Talktime loans can be availed in two different ways:
- Taking a loan through SMS
- Taking a loan using the Thanks app
How to Take An SMS Loan from Airtel
- 1st step: After dialing *141*10# USSD code number, three talktime loan options will appear on your mobile screen
- 2nd step: You can select any suitable option from Rs. 50, Rs. 30, or Rs. 10 based on your needs
- 3rd step: After you’ve made your selection, you’ll be asked to enter 1 to validate your loan request
How to Apply for a Talktime Loan Using the Thanks App
- 1st step: To begin, download the Airtel Thanks app from Google Play or Apple App store.
- 2nd step: Launch the My Airtel app and use your OTP to log in to your Airtel account.
- 3rd step: Select the ‘Advance Talktime’ option from the ‘Services’ menu.
- 4th step: Finally, confirm your choice from Rs. 10, Rs. 30, or Rs. 50 talktime advance options